[Mailman-Users] Problems with Mailman under 'secure' Linux kernels

Mike Burton mburton at jo.birdsense.com
Thu Jan 10 14:19:41 CET 2002

Thank you, Richard.  This sounds like a reasonable answer to what
is happening.  I'm not sure that I want to reload Lunix to
accomplish setting up Mailman.  I certainly hope there is a
workaround that someone can share.  I also didn't mention that this
was only through the web interface.  I can use the mail interface to
subscribe without incident.  Oh well, guess I'll just have to sit back
and see if there is an answer for this problem that comes forth.
Otherwise I guess I'm just not going to be able to consider Mailman
on my system.  Bummer...

Thanks again,
Mike