[Mailman-Users] Hierarchical mailing-lists?

Jerome Warnier jwarnier at mrbc.irisnet.be
Thu Jan 10 11:52:13 CET 2002

I didn't find that link by myself, sorry.

I did not know anyway that that was called "Umbrella-list".

Anyway, that's not what I want.

I want exactly the same as what he says in this FAQ: an Umbrella-list who

smartly identifies members belonging to multiple lists and doesn't send the

same message twice.

But, the script proposed is not enough dynamic for me. And I don't see any way

to get it to do what I want exactly.

What if a user goes on vacation, does he have to switch delivery off any single

list he belongs to?