[Mailman-Users] Re: Mailman not being nice...

Terry Davis tdavis at birddog.com
Thu Jan 10 00:10:45 CET 2002

I figured out the problem with the hostname being used vs the name I
specified.  I am quite embarrassed to admit it but it should be a lesson
that everyone should learn from.   The name I was using was being used
before as a web host.  http://lists.domain.com/

I changed it and turned it into a mail host.  I forgot to change it from
a CNAME to an A record.  This is why they tell you not to point CNAMEs
and MX records.  :)

Thank you to all for trying.

--
Terry Davis