[Mailman-Users] Can I use an email interface to subscribe members?

Michel Côté michel.cote22 at videotron.ca
Sun Jan 6 07:25:12 CET 2002

            HI all,

            I’m wondering if it’s possible to use an email based
interface similar to what I’d have using a majordomo?

            The reason I’m asking is that I wish to be able to subscribe
people using my character creation form.

            First I need to say that my site is to support a Play By
Email Game and I handle player subscription via PHP forms and MYSQL.

            Here’s how it would work.  First someone send in a personal
profile.  When I accept this profile I wish to simply click one button
which would send an email to the mailing-list admin tool to subscribe
the new player’s email.  I do not have direct access to the mailman
software since I’m renting space on the server.

            Thanks for any info.

Michel Côté
 <mailto:encounters at millenniumsend.org> encounters at millenniumsend.org
GM of Millennium's End Encounters