[Mailman-Users] domain name switch ignored by mailman

Jason Signalness jsignalness at btinet.net
Fri Jan 4 23:22:28 CET 2002

Hello,

I recently installed mailman onto a Red Hat 7.1 box running sendmail.
Mailman works great, except that I have reconfigured it to use the
cyclend.com domain name as the default.  It was originally set to
something else.

It seems to ignore this setting and, when emailing outgoing messages
(like password reminders) it uses the old domain name.  I want to
abolish this old domain name, but am unsure how to go about doing so.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

--
Jason Signalness, System Administrator
Cyclend.com