[Mailman-Users] Please assist

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Fri Jan 4 00:22:23 CET 2002

Check out the commands in ~mailman/bin/..  you want to use "list_members".
The exact syntax would be something like:
  ~mailman/bin/list_members mylist > mylist.txt

The file "mylist.txt" will then contain a text list with one email address
per line.  This should be extremely easy to import into a spreadsheet (even
an "excel" spreadsheet...)

Jon Carnes