[Mailman-Users] [ alexandria-Support Requests-497696 ] mailman authentication broken

Marc MERLIN marc at merlins.org
Wed Jan 2 10:19:35 CET 2002

I seemed to remember that the  cookie problem with mailman and konqueror was
only for  recent versions of mailman  2.0 and didn't affect  2.0.5 (which is
what lists.sourceforge.net  still runs  due to  the 8 or  so patches  I have
against it, and the fact that we didn't seem to need to upgrade to the newer
versions)

So: does the cookie/konqueror problem also affect 2.0.5 or is this a
separate problem?

Thanks
Marc

----- Forwarded message from noreply at sourceforge.net -----