[Mailman-Users] Pending Subscriptions

Sarah K. Miller scba at beeze.com
Thu Feb 28 02:43:54 CET 2002

I used dumpdb on pending_subscriptions.db and found a whole list of
subscriptions in there waiting to be processed. However, I don't know what
lists they're for. Is there any way to find out? I tried looking at the
individual requests.db for each list, but they are all empty. We have over
80 lists on our system and I don't relish the idea of having to go to the
web interface for each one to check for pending subscriptions!

-- Sarah
Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose