[Mailman-Users] Web Forum Frontend to Mailinglist

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Wed Feb 27 01:06:17 CET 2002

Damon Linkous wrote:

> What I was really looking for is what the original poster asked (and what this thread subject is).
> I'm building a new home for an active Yahoo Group, a lot of the members read and post to the mail
> list exclusively from the Yahoo Group. I haven't found anything that would let Mailman (or any other
> mail list software) do the same thing.
>
> I only asked about the News Gateway because it was mentioned as a standard Mailman feature, it seems
> like a Web Gateway would be a lot more popular.

    You may be better of building a Forum with email capabilities.  There are a few of those around.
You can either log onto the forum to read and reply to messages, or use the email interface to
post/receive messages.  Unfortunately, this is outside the scope of Mailman (even the News gateway is).

--
W | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.