[Mailman-Users] archive question

Thomas Hillson hillson at iastate.edu
Tue Feb 26 17:10:31 CET 2002

I am getting archives created under mailman 2.0.8, but none of my
mailing lists are setup to create archives. I keep checking to make
sure they are not set to archive, and I keep getting archives
created. What is happening here, is there a bug where if it was set
to create archives the first time it is used is always creates an
archive file?
--

--Tom