[Mailman-Users] Transferring Mailman to another box

Corley Kinnane Corley.Kinnane at uts.edu.au
Wed Feb 27 00:54:29 CET 2002

Hi,
    I am trying to transfer a Mailman configuration to another system.
Currently I've setup Python 1.5.2 and Mailman 2.08 and checked that the
old aliases file delivers mail.
Mailman's CGI works fine, subscription to a list works and even sends
the "reply to"-to-subscribe email to the potential user.
The problem seems to be in the wrapper, mail to a list just disappears.
Any Ideas ? , things I should check ?

Corley.

--
/-----------------------------------\
| Corley Kinnane,                   |

CRICOS Number:  00099F

DISCLAIMER
This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain
read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments.
immediately and delete this message. Any views expressed in this message
are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly,
and with authority, states them to be the views the University of
Technology Sydney. Before opening any attachments, please check them for
viruses and defects.