[Mailman-Users] Regular Expressions

Mike Noyes mhnoyes at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Feb 26 02:18:40 CET 2002

At 2002-02-25 17:01 -0800, Marc MERLIN wrote:
>Are you talking about the python version on lists.sourceforge.net?
>Because if so:
>usw-sf-list1:~# python -V
>Python 2.1.1

Marc,
Yes. Thanks for the information. :-)

I believe this is a valid list manager question. That's why I asked here
instead of SF. I apologize if I went about this in the wrong manner. I
didn't initially realize the Python version would make a difference in the
types of valid regexps.

> > Note: I'm not very good with regexp, and I have no programming
> > experience with Python.
>
>BTW, be careful, bad regexes tend to break older mailmans :-)

Will a variation of the (?!...) negative lookahead assertion above work
with Mailman in Privacy Options - Hold posts?

http://sourceforge.net/users/mhnoyes/
http://leaf.sourceforge.net/content.php?menu=1000&page_id=4