[Mailman-Users] Need Help

Norbert Bollow nb at thinkcoach.com
Fri Feb 22 13:33:46 CET 2002

> Folks, 2 months ago I requested a reply from "consultants"
> unfortunately I deleted the list.
>
> If you can help me with mailman on a consulting basis please advise.

I can :-)

Also, since this seems to be such an FAQ, I've added it as
question 1.5 to the "Mailing List FAQ" which I'm starting at
http://maillist.info/

Consultants who offer help with GNU Mailman are invited to add
themselves there (the site uses the Python FAQ wizard, so you
can add yourself.  Overly blatant self-promotion will be
edited down though :-)

I'd like to also invite those who can recommend a consultant
to do so, there.

Greetings, Norbert.

--
A founder of the http://DotGNU.org project and Steering Committee member