[Mailman-Users] Sendmail Delay and domain problems.

sunny hellozappy2k at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 22 12:31:54 CET 2002

Hello All,

I have mailman ver 2.0.8 running on Solaris 2.8, I run
sendmail 8.11.3(which came along with the OS)

I am having the problems in delay in getting the email
sent when i create an mailling list or when i send a
group mail, I have set the DS entry in sendmail.cf to
mailrelay.domainname.com

and also like to know how to set the user name at
domain name. Eg if  my domain name is ap.mydom.com
then the mailman server name is "fly" then if a mail
sent by me(zappy at ap.mydom.com) will go to
zappy at fly.ap.mydom.com , Now how to make it appear in
the email as zappy at ap.mydom.com,
TIA,