[Mailman-Users] masthead.txt

Mark T. Valites valites at geneseo.edu
Thu Feb 21 16:28:32 CET 2002

After going to the mm-2.0.8 this weekend, one of our list admins whined
that their digested lists were now having the information from the
masthead.txt file prepended to their messages.  Apparently the last site
admin had previously made the file an empty file so no information would
be passed.  I see under Digest member options there is a section for a
header to each list, yet it is already blank.  Besides putting a if
listname=complainer's_list clause in the code somewhere, is there a
proper place to define this in a config file or otherwise?

Mark T. Valites
Unix Systems Analyst
1 College Circle - 124b1 South Hall
SUNY Geneseo