[Mailman-Users] owner of config.db is changing to wwwrun

Scott Spence scott at noggon.com
Wed Feb 20 14:12:39 CET 2002

Hi Gerald,

I too am having the same problem - you may be interested in the thread:

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2002-February/017718.html

or my origional posting that has all the details:

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2002-February/017665.html

After you have read these let me know if your configuration and details
are similar to mine. Perhaps together we can work this out!

Cheers

Scott

(I am not using hair growth forumula!)