[Mailman-Users] modifying senddigest's behavior

Mike Brzezinski skebo at adelphia.net
Tue Feb 19 00:27:26 CET 2002

How would I go about changing senddigest so that it would only compile and
send a digest for only one of my digests, rather than all of them.  Right now
senddigest grabs all lists under $prefix/lists/ and checks for lists that are
to be sent in digest format.

I would like to something like:
30 12 * * * /usr/bin/python -S /home/mailman/cron/senddigests  //sends all
except foo and bar
30 1 * * * /usr/bin/python -S /home/mailman/cron/sendfoo  //sends foo only
30 2 * * * /usr/bin/python -S /home/mailman/cron/sendbar  //sends bar only

foo and bar would have 'Should a digest be dispatched daily when the size
threshold isn't reached?' set to 'no'.

Note: my knowledge of Python ~0