[Mailman-Users] Support for filtering list postings thru external tools?

Warren Toomey wkt at minnie.tuhs.org
Sun Feb 17 13:43:27 CET 2002

Hi,
	I have searched through the Mailman documentation and the source
code for a way of invoking an external mail filter. My main interest is
to integrate SpamAssassin (http://spamassassin.org/) into Mailman so
that some/most spam mail will get held for approval.

Has anybody done any work to add this functionality? I'm Python illiterate
unfortunately, but I'm assuming that adding some extra configuration
directives and an os.pipe() call in one of the Handlers would do the trick.

Many thanks in advance,
	Warren