[Mailman-Users] Web interface saves no settings or info!

Jon Carnes jonc at haht.com
Tue Feb 19 21:52:23 CET 2002

Try deleting the old cookie (or delete them all!!!)  But, yes the virtual
hosting could do you in.  Is the web server configured to "think" it is the
domain name you are using (to browse to it)?  What happens when you access
the server locally using something like Lynx (which is a really nice way to
troubleshoot the problem as it tells you everything it's doing)?

Jon Carnes