[Mailman-Users] Help on Privacy Options Settings

David Kleber davekle at city-net.com
Mon Feb 18 15:21:51 CET 2002

With a list of specific e-mail addresses in the "Addresses of members
accepted for posting to this list without implicit approval requirement"
field, should I have the "Must posts be approved by an administrator?"
setting set to "YES" if I want all other subscribers' posts held for
approval EXCEPT for those that are specifically listed?

I've read the FAQ and it isn't very clear on how these settings work.

ANY help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

-Dave Kleber, KB3FXI
www.PA-SitRep.com