[Mailman-Users] still confused

Dan Wilder dan at ssc.com
Sat Feb 16 01:30:33 CET 2002

HTML is a standard protocol, interpreted by browsers.  Basic
HTML takes me about a half-hour to teach a beginner, with another
half-hour session covering additional topics needed for elementary
website maintenance.

Try keying

learn html

into

http://www.google.com

for pointers to several tutorials.

On Thu, Feb 14, 2002 at 09:36:36AM -0500, GINSINS at aol.com wrote:
> Hey,
> My host provider supplies us with python email. I'm proud of myself, because
> I  was actually able to install names in my mail list (a year after I started
> my site!).  But where do I learn HTML code?  Is it standard for every server?
> In other words, if I borrow what I see in letters coming to me, will that
> work?
> GInger
> TastyFaith.com

 Dan Wilder <dan at ssc.com>   Technical Manager & Editor
 SSC, Inc. P.O. Box 55549   Phone:  206-782-8808
 Seattle, WA  98155-0549    URL http://embedded.linuxjournal.com/