[Mailman-Users] Mailman Wishlist

Neal E. Coombes Neal.Coombes at telus.net
Fri Feb 15 02:23:11 CET 2002

I was looking over the Mailman website and came across this page:
http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/MM21/todo.html

I noticed that in every section of the todo list it actually repeats the
entire todo list from the very beginning to the end of that section...
as opposed to from the beginning of the section to the end of the
section.  Take a look and I think you'll see what I mean.

I've taken the liberty to correct the issue myself and attached is the
html file.  Please note that I didn't actually make any changes of the
items in the todo, I just changed the format so that it didn't repeat
the same thing over and over.  It's still the 11 July 2001 list.

Feel free to contact me for any other help.

Take care,

Neal E. Coombes