[Mailman-Users] subscribers counter

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Fri Feb 15 15:31:24 CET 2002

begin Daniel Zeiss quotation of Fri, Feb 15, 2002 at 02:55:49PM +0100:

> I would like to put a counter on a website with how many people are actually
> subscribed to one mailinglist using mailman.

You can do:

~mailman/bin/list_members $LISTNAME > $WEBDIR/subscriber-count.txt

in your crontab, and include the subscriber-count.txt file in your
page with a server-side include.  (substute your list name and web
site directory for $LISTNAME and $WEBDIR)

--
Don Marti
http://zgp.org/~dmarti       Join the Distributed Unisys Google Experiment.