[Mailman-Users] problem changing defaults

Jeroen Valcke jeroen.valcke at belnet.be
Wed Feb 13 16:00:27 CET 2002

On Wed, Feb 13, 2002 at 01:19:08PM +0000, Richard Barrett wrote:
> I did not say anything like that.

Oke, sorry I misunderstood you

> Some changes in defaults put in mm_cfg.py do not affect existing mail lists
> because the default value is transferred into the list's own config when
> the list is created. It might be worth creating a second test list and
> seeing if that picks up the original or revised defaults.

Oke, I tried this. Created a second list afther I edited the mm_cfg.py
file. However no luck. Same problem.

I removed Mailman from the system. Reconfigured and recompiled.
Now with this fresh install when I point my browser to the url
http://vivaldi.belnet.be/mailman/listinfo/
I don't have the images displayed at the bottom of the page although I
have the var IMAGE_LOGOS set. There is also an email address which is
incorrect On the page it says "(Send questions or comments to
mailman-owner at vivaldi.)" although I have the DEFAULT_HOSTNAME set to
'vivaldi.belnet.be'

So I would guess I am doing something wrong with mm_cfg.py file?

Thanks
-Jeroen-

jeroen.valcke at belnet.be
http://www.belnet.be