[Mailman-Users] Stopping users from sending posts

Kingsley Tech User mer9990 at lion.kingsley.co.za
Wed Feb 13 13:11:57 CET 2002

Hi All

How can i stop subscribers from sending mail to the list?
The thing is that I have a weekly newsletter I want to send
to the list of subscribers, but I don't want anyone but myself
to be able to send to the list.  It's not gonna be a
discussion list, but more a newsletter / info update list.

I see in the config that you can either have everyone or only
subscribers sending to the list, but I want nobody but myself
to be able to do this.

Many thanks

Wadeegh Hendricks (Cape Town, South Africa)