[Mailman-Users] changing to plain text

cathy munro cathy at eskimo.com
Mon Feb 11 20:23:34 CET 2002

I hope you can help.  we're using mailman for two lists for greyhound
rescue and adoption.  we would like to have the lists only accept plain
text but we can't seem to make it work that way.  there is an option to
check for plain text in the membership options and everyone has that
checked - we're still getting html formatted messages which make the
digests look terrible.

Is there a way to strip the html formatting before it reaches the list?  I
can't seem to find that option in the faq.  tech support at my isp don't
have a clue.

thanks for any help you can give us.

cathy munro