[Mailman-Users] Re: Data gathering.

Jon Carnes jonc at haht.com
Mon Feb 11 15:44:54 CET 2002

Your best bet (beyond gaining the trust of your ISP) is to setup a dynamic
site under your control.  Set up web pages similar to the look and feel of
Mailman's that ask the same questions and get the same data (plus any
additional data). Download and store the data into your database, then use
mailman's email functions to perform the requested changes or additions.

Good Luck