[Mailman-Users] Suggestion

Gary Mills gary at rollanet.org
Sun Feb 10 21:58:22 CET 2002

I am writing to make a suggestion for your software.  Actually it's not a
suggestion, it's a request.  Would it be possible to have Mailman remove
attachments and strip away all HTML and RTF formatting from messages before
they are posted?

If this feature already exists please tell me how and where to use it.  If
it doesn't exist, please consider making it an option for your users.  The
viruses are running amuck and creating havoc on e-mail lists despite my
repeated cautions to the recipients of my e-mail list.

Thanks,

Gary Mills
Rolla, Missouri