[Mailman-Users] Subscribe Confirm not working

Andrew Devenish-Meares adevenis at tunefm.une.edu.au
Mon Feb 11 04:46:36 CET 2002

On Sun, Feb 10, 2002 at 09:39:24PM -0600, Mike Chambers wrote:
> [...]

The enties in the /etc/aliases file are:

## NE-LARP mailing list
ne-larp at unesa.une.edu.au:                   "|/var/lib/mailman/mail/wrapper post
 ne-larp"
ne-larp-admin at unesa.une.edu.au:             "|/var/lib/mailman/mail/wrapper mail
owner ne-larp"
ne-larp-request at unesa.une.edu.au:           "|/var/lib/mailman/mail/wrapper mail
cmd ne-larp"
owner-ne-larp at unesa.une.edu.au:             ne-larp-admin
ne-larp-owner at unesa.une.edu.au:             ne-larp-admin

I installed the binary package using aptitude.

There is an entry in cron.d for qrunner.

Cheers!

Andrew Devenish-Meares
adevenis at tunefm.une.edu.au