[Mailman-Users] Subscribe Confirm not working

Andrew Devenish-Meares adevenis at tunefm.une.edu.au
Mon Feb 11 04:05:58 CET 2002

Hi all,

I've just installed Mailman 2.0.8 from the Debian package on my system.  I am
using exim as my MTA

I've created lists, and the web interface works, allowing me to mass-subscribe
people to the lists.

However, when people use the web interface they get the message asking them
to confirm their subscription.

When they reply to the message nothing happens.  There are a number of requests
in pending_subscriptions.db.

When I try and post to the list nothing comes through.

Any hints, tips, suggestions or otherwise?

Thanks

Andrew Devenish-Meares
adevenis at tunefm.une.edu.au