[Mailman-Users] separate web server

Lito A. Lampitoc ral at codewan.com.ph
Fri Feb 8 08:13:14 CET 2002

Hi All,

I have two servers that work as http and mail, I already have mailman
already working on my mail server and right now its also running apache.
How am I going to reconfigure my mailman to run on a different web
server and mail server? I have read mailman
documentations but there is no detailed explanation on how to do it. Any
reference you may give or is there anyone on the list kind enough to
give me instruction on how to do it?

Thank you very much in advance.

--
Lito A. Lampitoc
Foundation for Communication Initiatives                phone:+63(2)8941345