[Mailman-Users] Openmail & Mailman

Scott Ragen scott at roadtechsystems.com.au
Fri Feb 8 00:54:06 CET 2002

Hi Mailman Users,
I am trialing openmail on a Linux box, and want to use Mailman as well.
I have installed Mailman, without openmail it works find, but with openmail,
there is a small problem.
I receive an error when trying to send to our list all:
smrsh: wrapper.post.all not available for sendmail programs
554 5.0.0 Service unavailable
It seems that with Openmail, if an alias on sendmail has a space (" "), it
throws in a "."
Is there a work around in mailman that I could use?
If necessary I could attach my sendmail.cf file for viewing, and just if you
need to know, Openmail uses Sendmail as a transport agent.

Thanks,

Scott

--
Scott Ragen
Technical Support - Roadtech Systems Ltd