[Mailman-Users] question

Jon Carnes jonc at haht.com
Wed Feb 6 23:33:35 CET 2002

Your harried list manager is telling you the truth.  Now leave him alone!

Okay, he's telling the truth but he is leaving out that there are ways to
enforce text only emails on a list.  It would involve adding a preprocessor
to the mailing list.  For some folks that is easily accomplished (do-able in
about  four hours), but for folks who have never done it before, it can be a
real time-sink to get up and running.

You could, of course do the research for him... Pop on to www.google.com and
start searching for MTA add-ons like mimedefang.

Jon Carnes