[Mailman-Users] Stupid question:

SA products super.aorta at ntlworld.com
Wed Feb 6 22:03:47 CET 2002

I would like to write a program to capture mail (on a system using
IMAP and Exim) and
parse the email to administer a database- I have so far got my mail
parsing etc working fine
and I am reading the email using the c-client  library.  This has not
proved great as the c-client
library is throwing "unknown" errors "at random" (ie I can say when or
why it does this and it
does not seem to be related to the input).

So I am looking for another way to read the email from my IMAP inbox so
I can parse it, act on it,
save it somewhere and then delete it.

Any hints?- where would you start looking in mailman to extract these
features

Thanks matt