[Mailman-Users] email address datastore

Ryan LeBlanc hosting at analoghosting.com
Wed Feb 6 08:03:46 CET 2002

I may have just been staring at this monitor for too long today, but I think
that setting is one of the 10% :-\

When I use dumpdb, it doesn't show in there, neither does it show up in the
output of config_list -o

I know it is possible to change it, because it is currently being done on a
server I have that uses cPanel.  Of course, they aren't going to tell me how
they did it :-\

Ryan