[Mailman-Users] implicitly addressed error - virtual domains

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Wed Feb 6 05:58:38 CET 2002

Web-admin, General Options page, near the bottom: "Host name this list
prefers."

That lets you change the host part of the automated email messages.  If
that is not enough, then turn off the welcome messages and the reminders
(options in the web-admin).  Then you can write scripts that handle both
the welcome messages and the reminders.

Look in ~mailman/bin/.. for commands that will let you dump out to a file
the email addresses of a list.  You can also grep through the
~mailman/logs/.. for new subscriptions and use that to send out your own
welcome messages for specific lists (if you are so inclined)

Jon Carnes
===