[Mailman-Users] Bounces from Hotmail

Erik van der Meulen e.van.der.meulen at avondel.nl
Mon Feb 4 13:16:24 CET 2002

Dear Mailman people - I have managed to setup mailman and am very
pleased (after operating an old Majordomo list server for years).

On thing I do much appreciate is the option to detect bounces and take
action accordingly. Unfortunately it seems that the majority of bounces
that I receive pass through the filter. They are the 'mailbox full'
messages from Hotmail users. I receive many of those and would like
Mailman to set the 'nomail' option for as soon as possible.

Does anyone have a proper solution for that available? I would be much
helped! Thanks all.

--
  Erik van der Meulen <e.van.der.meulen at avondel.nl>