[Mailman-Users] question on adding field to config database

Christopher Molnar molnarc at pandmservices.com
Sun Feb 3 19:01:03 CET 2002

This may be a strange question, but I need to make a few patches to mailman
(which I will happily contribute once I have figured it all out) but the idea
is that I need to add a field to the "gateway" page:

linked_distribution

I can get it on the page, I have tracked down pretty much how to get it all
setup, except for adding the field to the list databases.

How can I add a gield to the config.db for a list (or prefferably all the
lists on a single server) ?

Thanks,
-Chris