[Mailman-Users] Everithing loks fine, but it just won't work

Kelemen Zoltan keli at corvin.kmdsz.ro
Sat Feb 2 17:46:51 CET 2002

On Sat, 2 Feb 2002 tdavis at birddog.com wrote:
yep, apache server, here comes config stuff:
user,group both set to apache. (note: I configured mailman with
--with-cgi-gid='apache www nobody' otpion)

then, inside <ifmodule mod_alias>
 ScriptAlias /mailman/ "/home/mailman/cgi-bin/"

    Alias /pipermail/ "/home/mailman/archives/public/"

    <Directory "/home/mailman/archives">
       Options +FollowSymlinks
    </Directory>

I guess that's all that's mailman-related... but this should work too,
because i f*d it up a few times, before it started to work (well before
it started to act like it at least) ;)