[Mailman-Users] Mailman and Windows 2000 Server

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Fri Feb 1 00:37:18 CET 2002

Amy Hern wrote:

> My server runs on Windows 2000 Server.  Is the Mailman program
> compatible with this server software?  Are there any documentations
> for me to refer to to help me with the installation and running
> process?

    Hi Amy,

    From the Requirements page:

    Mailman currently runs only on Unix-y systems, such as Linux,
    Solaris, *BSD, etc. It should work on MacOSX but not earlier
    versions of MacOS. It probably does not work on Windows, although
    it's possible you could get it running on a Cygwin system (please
    let the developer community know if you have success with this!)

--
W | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.