[Mailman-Users] No module named korean

Barry A. Warsaw barry at python.org
Tue Dec 31 21:15:56 CET 2002

Thanks, that's actually very helpful.  Okay, next, try this:

% python
Python 2.2.2 (#1, Oct 14 2002, 19:51:36)
[GCC 2.96 20000731 (Red Hat Linux 7.3 2.96-112)] on linux2
>>> import distutils.sysconfig
>>> len(distutils.sysconfig.get_config_vars())
123

I don't care what the number is, I just care if you get an exception
or not.  If not, then I'll be really confused.

If you do get an exception, then I know what to add to configure to
catch this problem, but it essentially means you'll have to install
the python-devel package to get the needed files.

I think it looks like RedHat changes their Python RPMs again.  Sigh.
-Barry