[Mailman-Users] No module named korean

Barry A. Warsaw barry at python.org
Tue Dec 31 20:39:45 CET 2002

>>>>> "chaim" ==   <chaim at chaim.com> writes:

    chaim> On 31 Dec 2002 at 12:29, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:

    >> Do you see any errors in the make output before the line about
    >> the korean package?

    chaim> No

    >> Also, look in /usr/local/mailman/pythonlib.  You should see
    >> both a korean subdir and a file called korean.pth.

    chaim> That directory is empty.

Okay so the distutils installation in the misc directory is failing.
The question is, why?  Can you do the following:

% make distclean
% configure (with whatever options you used)
% make install

And send me the output.  Hopefully there's a clue in the make output.

Thanks,
-Barry