[Mailman-Users] 2.1rc1 -- howto for virtual hosts

Lukas Ruf ruf at rawip.org
Mon Dec 30 22:07:47 CET 2002

Dear all,

is there anywhere a how to that exlains in a step-by-step manner how
to setup mailing lists for virtual hosts?

I assume that the
  add_virtualhost('host')
is sufficient to cope with the different virtual hosts.

But how can I do the following:

My scenario:
  - I have a few domains
  - Every domain runs some mailing lists
  - For every mailing list I have a different administrator
  ? How can I set the web-interface per mailing list?
  ? How can I set the administrator password per administrator?

If it is simply a lack of knowledge, I appreciate any pointer!

Thanks!
Lukas
--
Lukas Ruf