[Mailman-Users] MM 2.1rc1 Virtual hosting

David Gibbs david at midrange.com
Mon Dec 30 17:41:26 CET 2002

I'm trying to setup virtual hosting on a test install of MM 2.1 rc1 ... my
default list host is "midrange.com", and the virtual is
"lists.fallingrock.net".

I've setup a virtual hosted list with the 'lists.fallingrock.net' domain,
but when I send a message to the list I get odd results.

Some of the headers show the 'lists.fallingrock.net' comain, but some show
'midrange.com' ... here's a partially edited sample...

<mailto:beta-testers-request at lists.fallingrock.net?subject=subscribe>
> Sender: beta-testers-bounces at midrange.com

Here's a fragment of my mm_cfg.py file ...

DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST = 'midrange.com'
DEFAULT_URL_HOST = 'lists.midrange.com'
DEFAULT_URL_PATTERN = 'http://%s/mailman2/'
DEFAULT_HOST_NAME = DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST
DEFAULT_URL       = DEFAULT_URL_PATTERN % DEFAULT_URL_HOST
VIRTUAL_HOST_OVERVIEW = 1
add_virtualhost('lists.fallingrock.net')

The list configuration has the host_name value set to
'lists.fallingrock.net'.

Any ideas why the reply-to, send, errors-to, etc, all have 'midrange.com'
instead of 'lists.fallingrock.net'?

Thanks!

david