[Mailman-Users] notices of subscribes and unsubscribes

Chuck Peters cp at axs.org
Fri Dec 27 06:52:11 CET 2002

Re the "Should administrator get notices of subscribes and
unsubscribes?" which we have turned on.  Since the upgrade of 2.1rc1
from 2.1b3 we are getting 2 notifications of subscriptions and not
getting notifications of unsubscriptions.  I hope no one has been
experiencing this problem with new installs or upgrades of the 2.0.x
mailman. Any suggestions how to fix this?

Thanks,
Chuck

--
Chuck Peters, Systems Administrator, Network Engineer and Linux Tech.
StarrySkies Network, http://StarrySkies.com, publishing science articles