[Mailman-Users] Help: ImportError: No module named Mailman

Bruce Bates bbates at brucebates.com
Tue Dec 24 18:42:41 CET 2002

Help:

I recently installed Mailman on my server (Solaris UNIX /SunOS) and I am
getting the following error message when python attempts to run the
programs (such as "qrunner"). Because the cron file is set up to run
"grunner" every minute I am getting 60+ error messages per hour in my email:

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "usr/local/mailman/cron/qrunner", line 83, in ?
     from Mailman import mm_cfg
ImportError: No module named Mailman

I think the problem may lie in the paths.py file, but attempts to revise it
have had no effect.

Bruce Bates
bbates at brucebates.com