How to Ask a Question (was Re: [Mailman-Users] answers???)

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Mon Dec 23 16:07:27 CET 2002

On Thu, 2002-12-19 at 15:09, Marci O'Daffer wrote:
> I have seen a lot of questions posted here in the past few days since I
> joined, but no answers. I've personally posted two questions, and have
> received no answers. Are there any list moderators? Anyone to answer
> questions for us newbies?

I know that you've now received some answers, but here's something you
will probably find useful.  Many of the questions here aren't answered
because they're in the FAQ, or make other "mistakes" as described in
this article:

(In answer to your other question about paid support for Mailman,
contact me off-list and I can give you a referral for someone who can
provide that.)

Hope this helps,

Jeremy Portzer
jeremyp at pobox.com