[Mailman-Users] default settings for Mailman

Christopher Adams chris.a.adams at state.or.us
Fri Dec 20 19:49:59 CET 2002

I am using version 2.0.10 of Mailman. I would like to change some of the
global defaults. I know that this is done in the mm_cfg.py file in order to
override the Defaults.py file information. However, some of the entries that
I have made in mm_cfg.py don't seem to make any difference. For instance, I
have set default archiving = 0 (no archiving). I have also set the password
reminder default =0 and this doesn't seem to change the default when I go
into any of the list admin pages. Is there something that I am missing?

Christopher Adams
Library Systems Analyst
Oregon State Library
503-378-4243  x258