[Mailman-Users] Multiple Domains with One Mailman 2.16b Installation

Lukas Ruf ruf at rawip.org
Fri Dec 20 12:27:45 CET 2002

Dear all,

got Mailman to run finally, I would like to create differnt (virtual)
domains to be handled with one Mailman installation as I was used with
majordomo.

Reading the Defaults.py, README and INSTALL as well as the Site
Administrator Docu on the web do not enlighten me as much as I would
need.

For this reason, I kindly ask this list for a short help on this issue
-- it was the goal I changed to 2.1 ,-).

Thanks in advance for your help!
Lukas
--
Lukas Ruf