[Mailman-Users] answers???

Marci O'Daffer mjo at kalico.net
Fri Dec 20 00:13:00 CET 2002

No Danny, of course not. :) But I did read the FAQ and have indeed been
to the archives, I just didn't find the answers I was looking for.
Perhaps I didn't use the right search terms, I'm new to the backend of
Mailman. But thanks so much for taking time to answer. It wasn't just
me....I kept seeing other people post questions without replies, so I
just began to wonder if there was something I didn't know about!
Merry Christmas!
Marci :)

--
Marci O'Daffer, CCE
Certified Childbirth Educator

Managing Director, HostingNorthwest.net
Web Hosting for Pacific Northwest Businesses
http://www.HostingNorthwest.net

Owner, Hosting byKalico.net
Web Site Hosting for the Rest of Us!
Perfect for Families, Ministries, Home Business
http://Hosting.byKalico.net

May the Prince of Peace
bring you Peace and Joy
this Christmas and New Year